Candidates Check your email for more information regarding score release!
Due to the flexible options offered in light of COVID-19 impacts, there are multiple score release dates:
First Renewal Score Release: October 31, 2020
First Certification Score Release: December 12, 2020
Second (Combined) Certification and Renewal Score Release: February 27, 2021
The date your specific results will be released depends both on when your portfolio material was submitted and when you completed Component 1 testing (for initial certification candidates).
Initial Certification Candidates
You will receive scores on December 12, 2020, if you:
- Completed the Component 1 test by July 15, 2020 and/or
- Submitted components by June 12 and
- Did not submit any components after June 12
You will receive scores on February 27, 2020, if you:
- Completed the Component 1 test after July 15 and/or
- Will be submitting or have submitted a component after June 12 but by October 16
- You will receive scores on October 31, 2020, if you submitted the Renewal Profile of Professional Growth by June 12.
- You will receive scores on February 27, 2021, if you will be submitting or have submitted your Profile of Professional Growth after June 12 but by October 16.